and wife Alice Campello have jetted off to Ibiza as they attempt to take their minds off the shocking break-in at their home last week.
Police are hunting armed robbers who raided the Chelsea
star's Madrid home while he was on international duty with Spain
Morata's wife, Alice, and twin sons, Alessandro and Leonardo, were inside along with a nanny at the time, although nobody was hurt in the incident.
The family were pictured together in Ibiza on Wednesday after Morata's season came to an end with a 3-0 victory over Sweden in a Euro 2020 qualifier.
The striker, who is currently on loan at Atletico Madrid until the end of next season, was seen giving his wife an affectionate kiss during a stroll on the Spanish island.
Morata also pushed his sons, who turn one next month, along in a double buggy, with Alice snapped with one of the boys in her arms.
The burglars struck at Morata's home last Friday night as the 26-year-old was in the Faroe Islands with the national team.
Police sources told Spanish media both intruders were armed. They are thought to have got into the property in the exclusive neighbourhood of La Moraleja north of Madrid via an upstairs window.
Neither Morata or his partner have made any official comment about the break-in, in which a number of valuables are believed to have been stolen.
The raid occurred at around 11pm on Friday and Morata was told about it at the end of Spain's 4-1 away victory.
Police were not available for comment early on Sunday morning.
Criminals regularly target footballers' homes when they know they are playing matches and are away from home.
At the start of last month two burglars broke into the home of Barcelona midfielder Arthur Melo and reportedly threatened his brother with a weapon.
The break-in happened during Barcelona's 3-0 Champions League semi-final victory against Liverpool on May 1.
The two criminals are understood to have taken valuables including jewellery and a Rolex watch.
Morata claimed recently only the Spanish players in the Chelsea squad would pass to him. He also said he had no wish to return to London.
The striker, who scored 24 goals in 72 games after being signed by the Blues in 2017 from Real Madrid for £60million, said: 'At Chelsea there came a time when my team-mates, except for the Spaniards, well... you know, it is not the same when you play and you know that you give a pass to someone who is not going to do as well.
'You do not give the pass in the same way. Everyone who has played football once will understand that. I want to stay at Atletico but, contractually, Chelsea can call me back.
'We will see what happens in the negotiations between them, but the two clubs already know what I want.'