BHA nears decision on whether racing can resume amid Equine Flu crisis

The British Horseracing Authority is not anticipating a decision on whether racing can resume on Wednesday until late on Monday evening.
It has warned 'no decision should be expected before 10.30pm at the earliest' as the BHA meets with a with a veterinary committee.
A statement added: 'The decision will follow further assessment of the data already gathered as well as the results of the latest testing which is taking place at the Animal health Trust (AHT) today.'  
More to follow...
Comment

No comments found