The death toll has risen to 21 three days after a residential building collapsed in Istanbul.
Turkish Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu says a total of 14 people have been rescued so far and authorities believe all people trapped in the rubble have been removed.
The search will continue nevertheless, Soylu said on Saturday.
The multi-storey building came crashing down Wednesday in the densely-populated Kartal district of Istanbul.
Ten buildings in the neighbourhood were evacuated due to a risk of collapse, Environmental and Urban Planning Minister Murat Kurum said earlier on Saturday, adding that the cause of the collapse is still being investigated.
Initial studies revealed the use of poor construction materials in the building, Kurum said as he called on citizens in the neighbourhood to report similar risks to the authorities.
Turkish media said the incident exposed the country's problem with illegal construction and was a warning sign against an earthquake risk.